Benefits & Rates
Learn about our premiums, available coverage options, and additional benefits.
We expanded our online network by adding Warby Parker.
Changes to both our High and Standard Options include:
- We now provide coverage for a second in-network vision care exam, and benefits for a second set of frames with lenses (if prescription changes) for children age 13 and under.
- We now provide coverage for a second in-network vision care exam, and benefits for a second pair of lenses (if prescription changes) for members that have the following conditions: Diabetes, Hypertension, Kidney Disease, Dementia, Pregnancy, HNCRT (Head & Neck Cancer Patients with Radiation Therapy).
Changes to our High Option only Include:
- We have decreased the copay for Premium progressive, Ultra progressive and Ultimate progressive lens treatments by $50.
|Eye exam (once per year)|
|Spectacle lenses (one pair per year)|
|Lens treatments||We cover Crizal anti-reflective coatings, Eyezen, Transitions, and Varilux Progressives at low or no out-of-pocket cost. See additional covered lens options in the complete benefits brochure.
|BCBS FEP Vision Exclusive Collection1||Covered-in-full and includes any frame from the BCBS FEP Vision Exclusive Collection.1|
|Contact lenses (in lieu of eyeglasses)||You get up to $150 per calendar year toward contact lenses plus 15% off charges over $150.2 Evaluation, fitting and follow-up fees fully covered for non-specialty lenses and covered up to $60 for specialty contact lenses.||You get up to $130 per calendar year toward contact lenses, evaluation, fitting and follow-up fees, plus 15% off charges over $130.2|
1. Collection is available at participating independent provider offices. Collection is subject to change.
2. Additional discounts are not applicable at Costco, LensCrafters, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Target Optical, Pearle Vision and Warby Parker locations.
|Enrollment Types||High Option||Standard Option|
|Self + 1||$11.09||$24.03||$7.11||$15.41|
|Self & Family||$16.64||$36.05||$10.67||$23.12|
Participating network providers
Accepted by over 117,000 providers, including America’s Best®, Costco®, LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision℠, Sam’s Club®, Target Optical℠, Visionworks®, Vista Optical℠, Walmart®, Warby Parker, and more!